At MPTronic, we have an amazing team of experienced developers who are masters of various programming languages. And with an experienced project manager by your side, you can trust that your project will be in good hands. Our project manager will listen to your needs and follow our proven project management methodology to ensure a smooth process. Our developers are truly passionate about their work and are always excited to exceed customer expectations. At MPTronic, we’re always eager to help our clients succeed. Thank you for considering us for your software development needs.
Adaptation and Innovation
Faced with the demands of our customers, it is through the use of the skills and knowledge of our development and sales teams that the company has the capacity to adapt and to provide a reflection to propose the best solutions in the field of radiology.
Our teams are best placed to understand your needs and to imagine, in an intuitive and professional way, innovative solutions that address new problems. Innovation at MPTronic is supported by an active R&D policy.
Expertise in the medical field
MPTronic has more than 30 years of development experience in the medical field and has both technical and business expertise. Business expertise:
– Medical physics
– Radiological workflow
– French legislation and codification (CCAM, remote transmission) …
Technical expertise: – DICOM protocol (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine)
– HL7 protocol (Health Level 7 communication between different hospital systems)
– IHE profiles (SWF, PIR, REM, etc) …
Methodology and Agility
MPTronic is a development company using an Agile methodology (Scrum).
Financial benefits: – Fast value creation
– Better ROI management
Organizational benefits: – Greater autonomy of developers
– Better collaboration between teams
Strategic benefits: – Better overall risk management (Planning, Daily meetings, End of iteration review)
– Better reactivity to adjust the product to market realities
Tools and Tookits
– Visual Studio 2022: A popular integrated development environment (IDE) for building applications on the Windows platform.
– Microsoft SQL Server : a database management system used for storing and retrieving data.
– C#: A programming language used for building a variety of applications, including web, mobile, and desktop.
– ASP.NET MVC: A framework for building web applications using the Model-View-Controller architecture.
– HL7 (using Mirth) : A standard for exchanging healthcare information, including patient data and clinical documents.
– DICOM: A standard for storing and transmitting medical images, such as CT and MRI scans.
– Mirth: An open-source integration engine used for healthcare information exchange and data transformation.
At MPTronic, we use Scrum !
At MPTronic, we believe in the power of agile development methodologies to deliver high-quality software solutions efficiently and effectively. That’s why we use Scrum, a framework that helps teams work collaboratively to deliver complex projects in a rapidly changing environment.
Scrum is based on transparency, inspection, and adaptation. This means that we regularly review and assess our progress, identify any challenges or obstacles, and adjust our approach as needed. By using Scrum, we are able to deliver value to our clients quickly and continuously, while also being responsive to changing requirements or needs.
Our team of experienced professionals is trained in Scrum and works closely together to deliver the best possible results. We believe that this approach allows us to be more agile, flexible, and responsive to our clients’ needs.
If you have any questions or concerns about your project, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d be more than happy to discuss the feasibility and cost of your project in greater detail. By doing so, we can accurately estimate a budget and ensure that the software we deliver meets your expectations and needs.
Feel free to contact us via email or telephone to discuss your project further. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals.